Friday, October 28, 2005

From Noel

My name is Noel Thomas and I’m 6 years old. My birthday is on July 3rd. I’m going for a soccer game today. Would you like to see my soccer game? The name of my team is Wildcats. My coach’s name is Travis. I would like to say a story, once upon a time there was a sunny kingdom and a icy kingdom. At the sunny kingdom, there was a king that was nice. At the icy kingdom there was an ogre that was very mean. Everything was beautiful in the sunny kingdom and everything was bad and icy in the icy kingdom. One day the Ogre came to the icy kingdom and took the princess away. Everybody in the sunny kingdom was sad. So the king sent armies to get the princess, but anybody who reached the icy kingdom would turn to ice immediately. But, there was a dancing bear, his friend the polar bear could get on the ice easily. The king said, anybody who gets his daughter back will get lots of gold, so the polar bear agreed, so he went into the icy kingdom and he took the princess and when the ogre came he slapped him on the face with his paw and the Ogre died. Then he took the princess and went back to the sunny kingdom. He and his friend got lots of gold.

I like seeing all the pictures here. Josh calls Hannah and Joanna “Anna”…
xoxo
Noel.